The Multisoft Group's accreditation management software was designed to save you and your organization time and money. Our user friendly interface makes it easy to track and calculate credits. Generating certificates has never been so easy.
We work with many associations and organizations with a need to track CME's (Continuing Medical Education), CLE's (Continuing Legal Education) and a myriad of other CEU's (Continuing education Units).
Our solution works well with all types of online registration software, and session tracking can be easily integrated with any of our accreditation software.
Some highlighted features are:
- Generation of standard proof of attendance certificates which populate with delegate and conference information
- Generation of CEU certificates which outline the sessions a delegate attended with session name, date, length, and total credits awarded
- Supports multiple credit types
- Administrative management makes it easy for conference organizers to update credits in real time
- Supports multiple credit types (general, ethics, professional etc.)
- Calculates credits based on logic determined by you. Can include length in session or in/out scans, among others
Session Scanning Options
TMG's attendance tracking technology is a powerful solution that offers numerous features and benefits to you and your delegates, including :
- Ability to track delegate attendance using various technologies such as 1D, 2D, and RFID
- Real-Time session tracking for an unlimited number of concurrent sessions
- Ability to “police” sessions so that unqualified attendees cannot access specific meeting activities
Attendee feedback is an important part to ensuring the success of future meetings. We offer this service to our customers who use the information in a multitude of ways. Some features of our survey applications include :
- Overall conference evaluations – designed to get an overall picture of how the attendee benefited from the meeting
- Session specific evaluations – designed to target the sessions in which the attendee participated. These surveys are often used to gather feedback on specific session topics and speakers.
- Surveys can vary in format and include multiple question styles, including :
- Rating scale questions
- Open text questions
- Yes/No style questions